Olympus understands the critical role of security in our products and is committed to addressing the security concerns of our customers.
If you have general product security questions, please contact the Olympus Product Security Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRODUCT SECURITY INCIDENT
If you believe there is a security incident involving an Olympus product, please contact the Olympus America Technical Assistance Center at 1-800-848-9024, option 1.
PRODUCT VULNERABILITY, EXPLOIT, or COMPROMISE
If you believe you have discovered a vulnerability in an Olympus product, please contact the Olympus Product Security Incident Response Team (Olympus-PSIRT) at email@example.com. The Olympus-PSIRT will review and respond to your submission with next steps.
When contacting the Olympus-PSIRT please include the following details:
- Subject line must have PSIRT
- Olympus product name(s) and version(s)
- Description of the concern/vulnerability
- Information to help our team replicate the issue (e.g. configuration details, exploit code, etc.)
Please note that submitting information on potential vulnerabilities does not create any rights on behalf of the submitting party or obligations on behalf of Olympus. Olympus can use the information at its discretion.
Please find below all advisory communications regarding security events and incidents and their potential impact to Olympus products:
- Olympus Response to URGENT/11 Vulnerabilities
- Olympus Response to Wind River VxWorks Vulnerabilities (ICSA-19-211-01)
- Olympus Response to Microsoft Remote Desktop Services Remote Execution Vulnerability (CVE-2019-0708)
- Olympus Response to Spectre & Meltdown
- Olympus Response to Wannacry Ransomware Event