OES ELITE 4mm HD Telescope
OES ELITE 4mm HD Telescope
Olympus is the first in the market to introduce Extra Low Dispersion (ED) Glass 4 mm telescopes in rigid surgical endoscopy. The OES ELITE 4 mm HD Telescopes are designed with extra-low dispersion (ED) glass, which in turn minimizes chromatic aberration. When used with NBI, images appear rich in contrast in all directions of view: 0º, 12º, 30º, 30° wide angle and 70º. State-of-the-art HD technology demonstrates increased depth of sharpness and excellent image resolution.
- New advanced optical design is compatible with HD camera heads
- OES Elite telescopes provide enhanced contrast with Narrow Band Imaging (NBI®); NBI enables effective targeting of biopsies not seen under white light
- Protective tubing is specifically designed to prevent any damage to telescope during transport and reprocessing
- Full compatibility with OES Pro System
- Color coding and HD marking allows for clear product identification and compatibility
Product Ordering Information
- WA2T400A OES Elite Telescope, 4mm, 0° HD, autoclavable
- WA2T412A OES Elite Telescope, 4mm, 12° HD, autoclavable
- WA2T430A OES Elite Telescope, 4mm, 30° HD, autoclavable
- WA2T470A OES Elite Telescope, 4mm, 70° HD, autoclavable
- WA2T43WA OES Elite Telescope, 4mm, 30° wide-angle HD, autoclavable
- WA2P400A Protective Tube
Olympus Service & Repair
Olympus offers a broad range of services to healthcare professionals and to our customers, including contact hour and peer-based training courses; information, training tools and videos on infection control and reprocessing; authorized repair services and support on Olympus equipment; and financing solutions to help your facility with acquisition of new capital equipment, accessories, and maintenance plans.
Cleaning, Disinfection & Sterilization
The proper cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization of Olympus equipment is equally as important as their proper use.
|View Products||Information||Instructional Videos||Customer Portal|
|OER-Pro||Infection Prevention||Bronchoscope Reprocessing||Log-in|
|All Products||Alerts & Statements||GI Endoscope Reprocessing||Register|
Olympus Training & Proper Use
Olympus offers a variety of educational opportunities for medical and surgical healthcare professionals.
Our Professional Education Program provides multiple types of peer-to-peer training in order to meet the specific educational needs of physicians and nurses focused on the safe and effective use of Olympus products.
Olympus Professional Education also offers training programs through Olympus University (OU). Geared toward nurses, reprocessing technicians and biomeds, many of the OU courses are available for nursing contact hour continuing education credit.
Visit Olympus University