laparoscopic articulating needle driver
Olympus and FlexDex have deconstructed the surgical robotic platform to provide surgeons with the key advantages of robotic surgery at a fraction of the cost. As the exclusive distributor of the FlexDex Needle Driver in the US, we are able to leverage the power of Olympus' 3D imaging technology and FlexDex's surgeon-powered robotic instruments to redefine minimal access surgery.
FlexDex simplifies intracorporeal suturing by providing intuitive articulation and rotation. However, without depth perception, the spatial orientation between the articulating tip, the curved needle, and the patient's anatomy can become difficult to manage. ENDOEYE FLEX 3D restores depth perception so surgeons can take full advantage of FlexDex technology. This product pairing allows surgeons to suture with speed, accuracy, and confidence in any O.R. at any time.
with the world's first surgeon-powered, wrist-mounted, articulating laparoscopic needle driver.
- Enhances dexterity: The design separates forearm motions from wrist motions to provide 7 degrees of freedom, 360 degrees of rotation, and 80 degrees of articulation.
- Intuitive to use: Direct hand and wrist motions are transmitted to the device’s articulating tip.
- Genuine feel and control: The flexure strip-guided handle attenuates hand tremors while the frame transmits tactile feedback to the forearm.
- Accessible: FlexDex is a scalable technology for use in any operating room at any time because it is light, portable, and reliant only on a surgeon for use.
of Olympus 3D and FlexDex
- August 6, 2019 – Akron, OH
- August 7, 2019 – Brooklyn Park, MN
- August 7, 2019 – Fresno, CA.
- August 14, 2019 – Duluth, MN.
- August 23, 2019 – Myrtle Beach, NC.
- August 27, 2019 – San Diego, CA.
- September 5, 2019 – Chicago, IL.
- September 12, 2019 – Des Moines, Iowa.
- September 12, 2019 – Houston, TX.
- September 17, 2019 – Las Vegas, NV.
- September 18, 2019 – Madison, WI.
- September 19, 2019 – Charleston, SC.
- September 26, 2019 – TBD.
- September 26, 2019 – San Antonio, TX.
- August 8, 2019 – Olympus, San Jose, CA
- August 17, 2019 – FlexDex Surgical, Detroit, MI
- August 29, 2019 – Olympus, Brooklyn Park, MN
- September 12, 2019 – Olympus, San Jose, CA
- September 21, 2019 – FlexDex Surgical, Detroit, MI
- September 26, 2019 – Olympus, Brooklyn Park, MN
- October 10, 2019 – Olympus, San Jose, CA
- October 19, 2019 – FlexDex Surgical, Detroit, MI
- October 24, 2019 – Olympus, Brooklyn Park, MN
- November 7, 2019 – Olympus, San Jose, CA
- November 9, 2019 – FlexDex Surgical, Detroit, MI
- November 21, 2019 – Olympus, Brooklyn Park, MN