with compatibility across multiple specialties.
Processor works seamlessly with a wide range of endoscopes across specialties to provide easier data management and cost efficiencies.
The EVIS EXERA III system is compatible with Olympus endoscopes used in bronchoscopy, gastroenterology, anesthesiology, ENT, and surgery. Backward compatibility with all Olympus endoscopes, a new and improved image management system, and features such as portable memory and IMH (Image Management Hub) make the EVIS EXERA III a truly versatile platform to accommodate your hospital’s needs now and in the future.
For respiratory applications, Olympus offers several new EVIS EXERA III BF-190 bronchoscopes as well as a broad array of other compatible products for bronchoscopy, peripheral bronchoscopy, EBUS-TBNA, radial EBUS, and pleuroscopy.
A full array of Olympus bronchoscopy devices are available and designed to deliver superior performance while minimizing channel damage, potentially reducing repair costs and extending endoscope life.
EVIS EXERA III BF-190 Bronchoscopes
The revolutionary, fully rotatable design of the BF-190 bronchoscopes, powered by EVIS EXERA III, advances diagnostic and therapeutic bronchoscopy with unmatched image quality and outstanding handling that expands the reach within the tracheobronchial tree.
- BF-H190 Bronchoscope: Diagnostic bronchoscope, HDTV image quality
- BF-1TH190 Bronchoscope: Therapeutic bronchoscope, HDTV image quality
- BF-Q190 Bronchoscope: Slim diagnostic bronchoscope, high-resolution image quality
- BF-P190 Bronchoscope: Slim diagnostic bronchoscope, high-resolution image quality, ideal for peripheral bronchoscopy
- BF-XP190 Bronchoscope: Ultra-slim diagnostic bronchoscope, high-resolution image quality, ideal for small anatomy bronchoscopy
The EVIS EXERA III system is compatible with all Olympus endoscopes used in bronchoscopy, EBUS, and pleuroscopy.
Healthcare facilities are increasingly concerned about operational efficiencies, which include effective data management, the exchange and filing of data, and enhanced support for staff members. In this area, the EVIS EXERA III endoscopy system offers two distinct advantages.